The Department of Engineering and Construction Management at Universidad de Talca in Chile is looking for suitable candidates in the areas of:
- Soil mechanics and Foundations
- Facilities (water supply and sanitation systems, heating and cooling installations, electrics...)
- Environment and energy
- Engineering degree in an area relevant to the post
- PhD or significant research experience in one or several of the areas above.
- Teaching experience is preferred
- Direct experience in the industry is desirable.
- Working hours: 44 hr/week
- Workplace: Faculty of Engineering, Curicó (Chile)
- Remuneration according to each candidate’s profile
- Competitive salary and reward package
- Full-time and tenure-track position.
- Good academic and professional promotion opportunities.
- Academic tier according to each candidate’s curriculum.
PS: The Faculty of Engineering teaches in Spanish, so the selected candidates will have to learn this language during their first year after joining the Faculty staff.
Interested candidates should send their CVs and a covering letter highlighting their skills for the position/s selected.