The University of Granada offers its students a wide variety of resources. The website of the Students Vicerectorship, will allow a thorough search of them. We recommend that you do it since many of them are not usually known. You have a selection of the most important resources below.
The Students Vicerectorship publishes a guide in which it haves all the information about the Services and Resources that the University of Granada makes available to its students
Link to the Web of the resources offered to the students by the Computer Services of the University of Granada:
The student card is an accrediting document that identifies its holder as professor, student or PAS of the University of Granada and with him will have access to the following services:
- Access to the e-Administration through the Information Points installed in the different centers, where you can consult your academic record, status of your scholarship and other university information.
- Librarian loan (according to the conditions established by the University Library).
- Advance of the collection of the scholarship.
- Access to restricted areas or reserved car parks.
- Access to computer classrooms.
- Obtaining discounts in stores.
- Access to sports facilities of the University.
- Access and payment in the University Canteens.
- Other services that are being incorporated.
The students card presents two modalities:
- Student card: Replace all other cards issued for the use of the different services of the University.
- Student 4B Master Card (optional).
Student card applications
If the student comes from pre-enrollment you will find in the envelope of registration the envelope of application of the university card for students who wish to obtain it for the first time.
Students who already have their file in the center, enjoy a Seneca Mobility Program or Socrates Mobility or come from a transfer must pick it up at the Information Points of Banco Santander Central Hispano (BSCH).
Applications for the student 4B Master card
The Student 4B Master Card is requested at the time of formalizing the enrollment, in the Information Points that the BSCH has located in the different University Centers next to the Secretaries.
- During the course:
- Application forms for the student card:
- During the course, the student can apply for the student card in the following places:
- The Secretariat of the center where you are enrolled.In the BSCH Information Points.
- Application forms for the Student 4B Master Card:
During the course, the student will be able to apply for the Student 4B Master Card, in the Information Points that Santander Central Hispano has located in the different University Campuses.
In all cases and once the forms have been completed, the envelopes will be delivered to the Secretariat of the center in which the registration is completed.
Documentation to be included in the application envelope:
- 2 original photographs, card size, in color, of good quality, indicating behind the name, surname and NIF / NIE / Passport, otherwise foreign identification number..
- Photocopy of NIF / NIE / Passport, otherwise, foreign identification number.
In order to avoid delays in the issuance of the card,the applications will be collected in full, avoiding the collection of incomplete applications, failing to fill in some of its sections or lack of some of the required documents.
If your card is returned
The Students Vicerectorship makes available to students of the University of Granada the possibility of collecting their student card returned in the Student Assistance Service, Address: Severo Ochoa, s / n (next to University Canteens in Fuentenueva Campus) in schedule 9 To 14 hours, from Monday to Friday.
This service will serve to distribute the cards that, in perfect condition, did not reach their end user for reasons of error in the physical address of their shipment. They are susceptible the student cards that in the e-administration, option of cards, appear "returned".